Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hi guys! Have you collected all pieces of the Winter Friends daily download?


If not, this is your chance to collect a missing part!

Please send an e-mail to zanthia122@yahoo.com.hk with the subject line "Missing Part." You'll be sent a coupon to buy it from my STO store. All other missing parts can now be purchased at $1 each in the store as well, until Jan. 29. After that, it'll be packaged up and you won't be able to buy the parts separately any more.

I'll take requests until Jan. 23 Noon, MST.

Today kicks off my 50% off store-wide sale! I hope you've gotten the 20% off coupon earlier, which can be used together with the sale.



Today's also the last day you can grab Month of Beginnings at $1...


and Another Year Older for $3.


Thank you for joining my birthday party. I hope you had fun, and will continue to love my designs! xoxo




5 comments

  1. Felis says:

    Thank you so much for your generous to share one more part with us!

  2. Thank you so much for your generosity! :)

  3. Stacey says:

    thank you so much for the awesome kit! Happy Birthday! Hope your special day is awesome!

  4. I would love to have all the pieces from the beginning to today please.

    Tammy

  5. Grace says:

    Tammy Barnett, please send me an email at zanthia122@yahoo.com.hk!