Sunday, January 12, 2014


Hi guys! Welcome to day 1 of the daily download of "Winter Friends." Have you received the alphas this morning in your inbox? I hope so! If not, you can still sign up to my newsletter and receive this part. Anyone who signs up before the 22nd will be able to get them!

My CT members have also made some awesome freebies for you guys. Today, Catherine has an awesome set of glitters for you. Go over to my Facebook page to grab it!


By the way, as part of the month-long birthday celebration, I've put "Fabulous Cake" and the bundle into the snack bar. That makes the kit $1 and the bundle $2 only! Don't miss the chance-- they'll only be on sale for 24 hours!



Tomorrow, I'll have a new part up here on the blog. See you tomorrow!

2 comments

  1. Pam K says:

    Thank you for the glitters & the alpha!

  2. Thanks for the cute alpha :)