Monday, January 13, 2014

Good morning guys! Welcome to day 2 of the "Winter Friends" daily download. Before I give you your part, let me show you what's on sale for only $1 today. I never put full kits in the $1 snack bar, but as a special celebration of this month, I did!

"Fabulous Cake" was created for my son's 2nd birthday last year. It contains 2 full alphas, 75 elements and 20 papers! 


And if you want the quick pages and stickers too, you can get the bundle for $2 today.

Here are some layouts I made with it:

My son at 1 yo

My son at 2 yo


Finally, here's today download. This penguin is inspired by the Korean cartoon character Pororo, who is a mischievous little penguin that loves playing tricks on others, but ultimately has a good heart. He dreams of flying some day (though he can't, because he's a penguin!).

He's also the most popular cartoon character in Korea. It made going there a few months ago a little like a nightmare. My son wanted everything that had Pororo on it, and every kid was wearing something that sported the penguin to remind him!

Anyway, here's your download. Check back on my Facebook page tomorrow for the next installment!


Freebie expired! It'll go into the store for $1 shortly.

7 comments

  1. Pam K says:

    I never heard of this penguin; I don't have small kids. But I love penquins! Thank you!

  2. Felis says:

    Thank you so much! What lovely kit! Best wishes for your birthday!

  3. Gottcha3 says:

    So cute. Thank you so much!

  4. Gottcha3 says:

    So cute. Thank you so much!