Monday, January 13, 2014

Hi peeps! We're in day 3 of our 10-day daily download. I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am, and thank you for all your kind comments! I have some sneak peeks to show you about this week's new releases as well!

First, tomorrow I'll have a mini kit debuting at Scrap Takeout, as part of the January Build-Your-Own-Carryout (BYO) event. Instead of a sneak peek, let me show you what my CT member Lea did with the kit:


Isn't it cute? What's even better is that you'll be able to download it as a quick page later on! Stay tuned for that!

I also have a very pretty, vintage birthday kit coming out this Thursday. This kit celebrates birthdays of older folks (like me)! Because, you know, adults have birthdays too (whether we want to or not)! ;)


And that's enough news from me for today. Tomorrow's portion will be on the blog again. Click on the preview below to be taken to my Facebook page, where today's portion is.



0 comments