Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hi guys! Welcome to day 4 of the daily download! Are you scrapping with what you've got already? If so, please share it with me!

Before I give you today's portion, I'd like to show you a new mini I'm releasing today. It's BYO time at Scrap Takeout, and this month's palette is gorgeous! I fell in love with the purple and teal immediately. So refreshing! It's perfect for January-- the beginning, goal-setting, resolution-making time of the year. I created this mini kit with this in mind. This kit is $1 only from Jan. 15 to Jan. 22.


Here's some CT inspiration:
 by Shelby

by Amber (Template by Anita Wells Designs)

 by Heather

by Lea

Lea is generous enough to turn her amazing LO into a freebie for you. Click on the preview to go to her blog!

Now, finally, is your daily download. This little fox is the genius in the cartoon. He invents all kinds of stuff, from jet-propelled sleds to robots to rocket ships. This mini kit is perfect for the little inventors in your life... well, OK, they're just taking things apart now, but you know they're going to make something amazing later. ;)


Today's download has expired. This mini will be put on sale for $1 for a limited time later!

Tomorrow I have another kit coming out, and another daily download for you. Stay tuned!