Saturday, January 18, 2014

Yes! We're really in day 8 of our daily download! I cannot believe how fast time has passed. I'm truly thankful for all of you who supported my designs, especially those who took the time to leave me a comment. So sweet of you! :)

Before I give you today's portion, I'd like to remind you that today is the last day for you to download my With Love Studio blog hop kit. Inside the download is a coupon that you can use together with my store-wide sale coming up, bringing the discount to a whopping 70%. Don't miss it!


Also, today (the 19th) is my daughter's 1st birthday! I can hardly believe it. It's definitely been a crazy year, and while I'm happy that she's getting older and growing out of some of her problems (most significantly, her eczema), I'm kind of sad that she's not a baby baby anymore, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I will be giving out random coupons over at my Facebook Page during the day. Be sure to watch the page so you don't miss anything.

Finally, here's your kit for today! It's the last of the Winter Friends, Patty. She's a cute, tomboyish penguin girl who is really good at sports. Starting from tomorrow, we'll be having basic papers and elements.


This download has expired.

See you tomorrow!

6 comments

  1. Pam K says:

    Happy Birthday to your little one! The first year does go by so fast! ...
    Thanks for today's freebie; my boys (now adults) loved penguins when they were young. The years go by fast!

  2. Thank you so much! :)

    Happy 1st Birthday to your little one!

  3. I am truly glad I refound your site! I am truly enjoying this series! It is so cute and fun!! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!!