Tuesday, January 21, 2014

We're in the last day of the "Winter Friends" daily download. Phew! The last 10 days just flew past! I hope you've enjoyed what you've collected so far and will continue to support my designs. I have lots of exciting stuff in store for you this year!

Today's download is a pack of solid papers. If you've been wanting to scrap with "Winter Friends" and haven't done so because of the lack of solid papers, here they are! Don't forget to share your layouts with me on here or Facebook!


There are two links to today's download. Be sure to download both of them!

Download expired!

You'll be able to request for a missed part tomorrow. Stay tuned for details!

13 comments

  1. biche57 says:

    merci beaucoup et vivement demain que je récupère celui que j'ai loupé hihi ))))

  2. Felis says:

    Thank you so much for the gorgeous kit! Again best wishes for your birthday and of your daughter to! I wondering for tomorrow, do will can request for a one actually missed part or also for a part that we could not collect because was on FB?

  3. andastra says:

    Thank you so much for that fantastic kit! I love the bright colors and the cute animals!!

  4. shawnyrvr says:

    I found out late about the collection... gotta learn to read my newsletters more promptly. ;-)
    But I absolutely love all the few parts I did get. THanks for the Alpha in the NL and saving the elements & BG's for the last couple days. The mini animal kits are oh so cute... Hopefully I remember to stop by tomorrow to figure out how to get part 6... the cuddly bear is adorable. :D
    TYSVM for your generosity and love the new blog! :D

  5. Большое спасибо за прекрасные наборы! У меня есть только за 4 дня,обязательно зайду завтра-узнать как можно получить другие.

  6. Thank you so much! I just love the kit.

  7. Pam K says:

    Thank you so much for the cute kit - you are very generous! Happy birthday to you & your family that are celebrating this month!

  8. guinan22 says:

    Thank you! These dd's have been adorable. Wish I would have found your blog before day 9. :-(

  9. Thank you so much!! I missed a few days, so I think I'll sneak over to your shop in a bit... :D

  10. Your Winter Friends kit has been SO CUTE! Thank you so much for your generosity! Happy birthday again to both of you! :)

  11. Thank you so very much for sharing such a fun and colorful kit!! I have enjoyed them so very much!! Happy Birthday to both of you with today being wonderful and each day and year becomes better and better!!! May they be blessed!! Thank you again for sharing your hard work!!!