Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome! As you can see, the Hat of Bunny blog has received a complete overhaul. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while. I removed outdated content, and I intend to update this space much more often, with not only news, but also tutorials, freebies, etc! So feel free to click around, and follow me (click on that button on the sidebar)!

Speaking of freebies, I have a gigantic one coming out! January is a month of birthdays here in my house, so I decide to have a month-long celebration with you as well! On Jan. 5 (my hubby's birthday), I gave away $120 in coupon on my Facebook page. Make sure you like and "get notifications" from my page, as there will be more coupons this month. And that's not it! Starting from Jan. 12, you'll be able to download this kit, one part a day, for 10 days. This will lead us right up to my birthday on Jan. 22!


This whole kit contains over 100 elements, almost 50 papers, and 2 full alphas. All free for you if you collect all the pieces! Here's how it'll work:

Starting from Jan. 11, you'll be able to download a part of this kit. The alphas will go out this day with my newsletter, so make sure you're subscribed. There will be 7 themed mini kits, 1 basic element pack and 1 solid paper pack coming out each day after that, alternating between my Facebook page and here on my blog. After the day the part is downloadable, it'll go into my stores for $1 each. On Jan. 22, you'll have the chance to ask for 1 part that you've missed, and buy all individual parts at the price of $1 each in the store for the next week. On Jan. 29, the whole mega will be packaged up!

I'll really excited about this. I hope you are, too!

Newer Post
This is the last post.

3 comments

  1. P. Lea says:

    Beautiful new blog Grace! I love the updated look!

  2. Pam K says:

    Great new look on your blog site! & this month sounds like a fun!

  3. Cindy says:

    I absolutely adore your "Winter Friends" kit. I searched your stores and it is not available. Is there any other way I can earn your kit? I wasn't aware of your site when it was offered as a daily download (in fact, just discovered you today)!

    Thanks for your help!

    Cindy
    cinmcw@optonline.net