Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hi guys! It's been really quiet here lately. I took a week off last week as my dad was in town. I really missed my family back home, and it was good to see him. The kids enjoyed having a spoiling grandparent around too! But I'm ready to get back to work. First up, I have a new kit for you today.

Morning Glory


 Inspired by the beautiful morning glory, which blooms early in the morning and greets people as they wake up, "Morning Glory" is a kit that includes everything the morning glory stands for: love, affection, and the transience of life.

With soft and elegant colors, hand-crafted elements and word-art that encourages one to meet and seize each day with joy, "Morning Glory" is a great, versatile kit for capturing everyday moments. It has 16 papers, 52 elements and 6 full alphas.





You can get it as a full kit for $3 only, through March 3, at ScrapTakeout and With Love Studio

 or the individual packs for $1


CT Inspiration:
 by Catherine
 by Heather
 by Amber (Template by Fiddle-dee-dee)
 by Shelby
 by Nancy
by Dorine

Freebies:

Journal cards and quick page by Catherine available at her blog.

I have a lot of exciting news in store for you for March, including a big sale and a full kit freebie, so stay tuned!

0 comments