Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hi guys! It's March (can you believe how fast February has gone by??), and I have tons of news for you this month. First up, the "Morning Glory" kit is still on sale for only $3. Don't miss the great deal! It's a full kit with 16 papers, 52 elements and 6 full alphas.


This month, I'm the featured designer at Scrap Takeout. You can find out more about me here. (OK, I'm just a little embarrassed to see myself in the spotlight.) My store is also 40% off this month!! If you have a wish list, this month would be a great time to fill it.


I'm also doing some spring cleaning. Selected products will be retiring at the end of this month. Grab them at 65% off... this is your last chance!


Here are some kits I'm retiring:





Finally, I have a full kit for you this month, to celebrate my feature at STO! I didn't grow up celebrating St. Patrick's Day, so I've always felt it is rather silly (not its origin, but the secular holiday it's evolved into). I have a little tongue-in-cheek St. Patty's Day kit for you over on my Facebook page. Don't worry, I'll have a "proper" St. Patrick's Day kit out later, LOL.


I'll have more news coming for you. Until next time, have fun scrapping!


1 comments

  1. R says:

    Thank you for sharing this pretty kit with us :)