Friday, May 30, 2014

Hello! I've mentioned that I'm moving stores last week. Now my new store is open at MScraps! The whole store is 35% off. I hope you'll come take a look at my new store!


I got to participate in MScrap's Memory Mix event starting this month. I have a happy kit for you: "Bring Your Own Sunshine"!




And if you subscribe to my newsletter, you'll be able to get the whole thing at a deeply discounted price!


Here's what the CT did with this kit:
Amber

Julia (also used other pieces from this month's Memory Mix)

Robin

Well, I hope you like this new release. Tomorrow, I'll have a freebie mini for you. Stay tuned!


1 comments

  1. Kudos to you for the new store! Your products look absolutely adorable. I really think they're so beautifully. I'm sure those would be gone from the shelves in no time. Good luck with the listings and I hope your shop prospers even more! Cheers!

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match