Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Happy birthday to my baby boy! Except he's not a baby anymore. He's turning 3! Can I get a collective "Whaaaa?" This also celebrates 3 years of digi-scrapbooking for me: he is the "bunny in the hat"!! It's been an amazing journey being this little guy's mom and documenting his growth. We'll be celebrating this week in style: scroll down to see how you can win a one-year subscription to the "Scrap n' Art" magazine!


First, both my STO and MS stores are 33% off store-wide. And you can get the birthday-themed kits and bundles 50% off! This includes the CU templates!







This month, I'm the featured digital designer at Scrap N' Art, a fun and informative magazine for scrapbookers, paper or digital. Not only do you get to learn a ton, every month you get free digital kits and templates! This is my contribution:


I'm giving away FOUR one-year subscription ($24 in value) to my fans. You can earn entries by:
1. Leave a comment on the Facebook giveaway post. Share the post to get another entry.
2. Leave a comment here on the blog's giveaway post.
3. Buy something from either of my stores. Every order during the sale will count as 1 entry. 2 winners will be chosen from my customers.

Tell me one color combo you cannot resist in digital kits. Good luck!

12 comments

  1. fl_connie says:

    I feel like I'm giving you a secret weapon, lol! I simply cannot resist a color combo of purples/lavenders/blues/aquas with a touch of green. Doesn't matter how many I have, I almost always buy another because they are SO beautiful!

  2. Pam K says:

    I agree with Connie - I am attracted to any kit that has rich purples & blues! They can be mixed with greens, silver or gold. Purple is my favorite color!

  3. cazrush says:

    I love pink/green combo and blue/beige combo.

  4. Oooh I love kits that are rich deep blues, reds and purples with a hit of gold.

  5. Very cool....thanks for hosting the contest and the intro of the new kit!

  6. Right now I like green, brown, and pink. Thanks for the chance!

  7. Aloha227 says:

    I love pinks, purples, blues, & lots of bling!!!
    This is so generous of you! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

  8. Shades of peach and apricot with periwinkle. I love your kits. TY for the chance to win.

  9. love the blues & aquas sea colours & the purples & lavenders.
    Thanks for chance to win :-)

  10. Anne says:

    I love bright primary colors but I also like any blues/aquas - perfect to scrap those pool/beach photos. Love this kit. Thanks for the chance.

  11. Mary says:

    I love red with greys/black or biege/browns

  12. Grace says:

    Vicky Holden, you're our winner! Please email me at zanthia122@yahoo.com.hk to claim your prize!