Monday, December 8, 2014

On the 6th day of winter sale, ScrapOrchard has for you


50% off my entire store for 24 hours only!!

Including my newest release!


"Santa Love Cookies" is a kit inspired by the Christmas tradition of leaving a plate of cookies for Santa.  It embodies the joyous time of Christmas Eve night and waiting for Santa to come.  Not only will this kit be perfect for all things Santa, but also for cookie exchanges, or just holiday baking.

This kit is available HERE.

Also new this week:


6 layered journal cards that coordinate with "Santa Loves Cookies"

"Santa Loves Cookies Journal Cards" are available HERE.

This week only Free with Purchase offer:


Purchase "Santa Loves Cookies" kit HERE and get the Journal Cards FREE (they will be added to your cart automatically).

Red Ivy Design (whose store is also 50% off today!) has created a coordinating kit too, so make sure to check it out and get the whole collection!



Inspiration:


by Christine


by Karla (template by Scrapping with Liz)


by Catherine


by Tia (template by Little Green Frog)


by Rae (template by Dagi's Temp-tations)


by Stephanie (template by Fiddle-dee-dee)

Also, as part of the SO advent celebration, I have a special kit available FREE in various places.


The "Winter Sparkleland Sampler" is available in the Scrap Orchard Newsletter today. No Longer Available


The rest of "Winter Sparkleland" is available here on the blog.

No Longer Available

This freebie is only available for 24 hours!


Alpha available in the Hat of Bunny newsletter.  No Longer Available

Inspiration:


by Amanda (template by One Little Bird Designs)


by Karla (template by Scrapping with Liz)


by Gina (template Treasures in My Pocket Vol. 2 by Hat of Bunny)


by Stephanie (template by Fiddle-dee-dee)


by Robin R (Treasures in My Pocket Vol. 2 by Hat of Bunny)


by Tia (template by Dagi's Temptations)


by Christine


by Heather


by Rae (Treasures in My Pocket Vol. 2 by Hat of Bunny)


by Debbie (Scrapping with Liz)

I hope you enjoy the sale! :)

28 comments

  1. I signed up for your NL! Hope that I'm lucky enough to snag the Sparkleland alpha! Thanks for the other goodies posted!

  2. Jennifer says:

    So sad that I didn`t know your blog until I received the SO email. Of course that means it is the 9th and I will miss out on that amazing alpha. Oh well. Signed up now. Thank you for the other beautiful parts to this collaboration.

  3. eveline says:

    thank you for the mini!

  4. Dawn says:

    Love it - thank you so much! best wishes!

  5. Thank you for your additions to this fabulous collection!!

  6. Thanks so much for the gorgeous freebies! :)

  7. Thank you so very much for all the great freebies. Very pretty

  8. meagan43 says:

    Thanks for the goodies! Love that polar bear and penguin

  9. Arlene says:

    Beautiful gifts ... thanks very much and happy holidays.

  10. JeannieK says:

    Thank you for the great addition to Sparkleland! Love that cute little fox!

  11. Annette says:

    such sweet pieces - thanks!

  12. jamie2 says:

    Thank you for the sparkleland Freebies! They are so pretty. I love the colors and the polar bear is just too cute

  13. jamie2 says:

    Thank you so much for the Sparkleland freebies. They are so cute. I love the colors and love the polar bear. It is too cute.

  14. Lis says:

    Thank you so much for your lovely Winter Sparkleland goodies!

  15. Dona says:

    Thank you for your generosity!

  16. Amy says:

    Thanks for the adorable freebies, I love your little animals.

  17. Thanks for sharing your wonderful kit!

  18. grambie says:

    I just love everything that you have shared with us today in the Scrap Orchard newsletter and your blog. I think those elements are fantastic with the polar bear, penguin, and snowball. Thank you for the wonderful gifts along with your teams noteworthy layout eyecandy. Hugs. :)

  19. Pam K says:

    Grace, thank you for the Winter sparkleland mini; the animals are adorable! I love your kits; have most of them! Time to shop for more! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

  20. THANK YOU bunches for all the great goodies I can`t wait to start play`n with them :).
    I had to re~signup for the news letter I thought I was on your newsletter list but it never said I was ~~~ but I hope I am now :)

  21. Thank you for the freebies but i am unable to sign up to get the alpha. There is no submit button to sign up sending in my info. I hope i wont miss out on these for the set. Thank you for the others.

    Marilyn

  22. Thanks so much for the freebies and the great sale.

  23. This is such a darling kit and the alpha is dreamy. Thanks for your part in the Scrap Orchard Advent Days!

  24. Becky says:

    Wish my computer behaved, I might have been signed up in time. Oh well. Thank you for the beautiful pieces. Now I have a new blog and scrapbooker to follow. :)

  25. Deb says:

    Thank you so much! Beautiful!

  26. Very sad. Downloaded both pp and el yesterday and the el finally opened after three attempts to REdownload, but the pps simply won't open. "invalid" error. Is there any other link you have available? They're so very pretty. :-(

  27. Thank you so much for sending the Sparkleland alpha again :) It's gorgeous, just like your other parts of the collab.

  28. Jennifer says:

    Thank you so much for resending the links for your winter sparkleland alphas. I LOVE the furry-ness. Thank you!