Thursday, January 29, 2015

For all the moments to treasure, 
here are two new products to remember them.


"Treasures in My Pockets Vol. 3" is a set of 12x12 templates full of fun pockets for you to tuck photos and pretty pieces in!  If you like the look of plastic protectors and pockets, but want more variety than the usual grid layout, this set is perfect for you.  With lots of fun shapes and photo spots, these templates are greatly versatile and unique.  These templates come in .psd (shadowed and non-shadowed), .tiff, .png and .page formats.

"Treasures in My Pockets Vol. 3" is available HERE for 20% off this week.

If you like these templates, don't forget the check out previously released "Treasures in My Pockets Vol. 1" and "Treasures in My Pockets Vol. 2".


"Treasured Alpha" are alpha-shaped pockets that are fun to customize and fill with pretty things!  Each letter stands about 8" tall, and comes with a matching clipping mask and shadowed stitching.  Use them separately or combine together to get the look you want.

This pack included 26 capital letters (pockets, masks, and shadowed stitching).

"Treasured Alpha" is available HERE for 20% off this week.

Inspiration:


by Christine (Using "Treasures in My Pocket Vol. 3" and "Treasured Alpha")








by Ella ("Treasures in My Pocket Vol. 3" and Hello Fall by Kristin Aagard"


by Heather (using "Treasures in My Pocket Vol. 3" and "This Is My Boy")





0 comments