Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The month of June is flying by and so is my time as Featured Designer at Scrap Orchard!

When it comes to the time that I design it is mostly in the early morning or the late night when my kids are sleeping.  I don't like designing when they are milling about.  I am sure many moms can relate!

During the last 2 weeks in June when you spend at least 5 dollars in my shop you will receive "Stranger than Fiction Elements"


Also make sure to join me in the Adobe Connect Chat room on Wednesday June 17th at 10pm ET (9pm CT, 8pm MT, 7pm PT) to pick up a coordinating "Stranger than Fiction Alpha" .


Don't forget to check out the ScrapOrchard Blog for this cute freebie.


Make sure you are signed up for the newsletter  to get the "Stranger than Fiction" journal cards.


Inspiration:


by Meagan


by Jennifer


by Heather




0 comments