Sunday, December 27, 2015


When I first learned that Scrap Orchard is closing its doors, I couldn't believe it. However, there wasn't much time for the news to sink in; I was immediately sucked into the whirlwind of finding a new home, repackaging my products, and designing new ones. As my fellow designers announce their new stores one by one, the reality has struck again--even harder this time--that my beloved Scrap Orchard is closing.

Today, I'm happy to announce that I'll be guesting at The Digital Press starting January. I'm not the only one from SO moving there, and for this I'm very grateful. I usually jump into any party headfirst, but it's always nice to have someone you know to do it with you! My heart is still heavy as SO is closing in 4 days, but I also celebrate this new adventure ahead of me.

I'd like to thank Laura--of Wishing Well Creations and owner of TDP--for taking me in during this crazy time of year. I'd also like to thank my customers, fellow designers and friends I've made at SO, many of whom I've met in real life this year in the Scrapbook Expo. Without your support I don't think I would have kept going, but here I am, pushing forward.

I can't wait to see what the future holds.



P.S. Some products are not coming with me, and they're 50% off now. You can find them here!

2 comments

  1. SadieSue says:

    Yay! I love both your work & TDP & hope you'll choose to/be able to stay there - & if you don't, I'll look for you wherever else you might go. And I sure hope this is the last store closing for a while!!

  2. Grace says:

    Thank you SadieSue! I hope so too, it really is heartbreaking to see digi stores close!