Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hello everyone! This is my first time participating in the DigiScrap Parade and I'm so excited! I love the color palette and the theme, and I'll be hopping along with all of you downloading the wonderful freebies. Here's my contribution; simply click on the preview to download! This mini kit will be available for free for the entire month of May.


**This freebie has expired! Thank you for your support!**

In the download, you'll find a mini kit, plus a fun little coupon. It expires the end of this month so you want to be sure to unzip and use it before then!


Thanks for participating in the May 2016 DigiScrap Parade! If you're following the Parade route from start to finish, you should have arrived here from Sugary Fancy and your next stop will be Mommyish. If you get lost along the way, simply head back to the main DigiScrap Parade site to view the master list and get back on track.


With NSD coming up next week, I have some fun kits that'll be released. Here are the previews for 2 of them... I hope you're as excited as I am!



You'll be able to find them in my store next week! <3 Check back for more NSD news and the full reveal!

30 comments

  1. THANK YOU bunches :)

  2. Awesome!!! Thank you so much x

  3. Rikki says:

    Thank you so much

  4. Unknown says:

    Thank you so much!

  5. Pam says:

    Thanks a bunch

  6. Oh, no! You've had too much traffic and your link is temporarily disabled! :( This is super cute, though- I love your word balloons!- so I'll stop back later! Thanks! :)

  7. Would love to download but unable to. Please fix it cuz I do not want to miss out on this one. Love the mini kit.

  8. Sophie says:

    Your mini is beautiful!! But the link has been disabled by dropbox... Awwww...

  9. Sandra says:

    Darn it is still disabled, can't wait to get your portion!

  10. Grace says:

    Sorry guys! I thought with my 5GB account this wouldn't happen. I'll be fixing it in a bit!

  11. Grace says:

    And it's fixed! Let me know if there are other issues. Thank you for your patience!!

  12. Domi says:

    Thank you for this mini kit !!! Lovely.

  13. Sandra says:

    Thank you for fixing your link Grace, Love the flowers in your kit!

  14. Lis says:

    Thanks a lot for this mini kit! Love it!

  15. Thank you so much for the awesome Parade mini !!
    Have yourself a wonderful iNSD :)

  16. Thanks so very much!

  17. Sam says:

    Great first time! Thank you so much!

  18. Thank you! Great design work!

  19. This is fantastic, especially the "Congrats Grad" letters! Thanks for the freebie and coupon.

  20. Beautiful colors!! Love the balloon letters!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

  21. Pam K says:

    I'm so glad you participated, Grace. Your contribution is so pretty! Thank you! & thanks for the coupon, too!

  22. Tammy says:

    Thank you very much!